- What data is collected?
- How do we collect this data?
- How will we use this data?
- How do we store this data?
- What are your data protection rights?
- What are cookies?
- Privacy policies of other websites
- How to contact us
What data is collected?
Your web browser automatically provides your Internet Protocol address (“IP address”) to other computers with which you communicate over the Internet, so that they know where to send you information.
This website receives an IP address each time you view a web page, because the browser automatically reports it to us.
Our analytics data processors, have a feature that hides the last digits of your IP address and this feature is enabled.
We do not have access to other information to cross reference this to know your name, residential address, age, gender, email address, etc.
Our analytics also reports what web browser you are using, your operating system, the type of device, the time of your visit, the duration of your visit, what pages you viewed and your approximate geographical location. This data is not personally identifiable data.
There is also an email subscription form that you can sign up to. When you subscribe to the email list, we will store this data for the purpose of facilitating email communication with you. You can unsubscribe from the email list from any email we send to you or by contacting us requesting a removal.
How do we collect your data?
You directly provide us with this data when you submit it or use or view the website via your browser’s cookies.
We receive this data directly from our data processors which are, slimstat and Google analytics. Google analytics does not provide us with your IP address. Slimstat hides the last digits of your IP address.
How will we use your data?
OptimizeFX collects this data for website analytics purposes.
To better understand how our users interact with the website, and how to improve the website for the audience.
How do we store your data?
This data is securely stored with our web host, GoDaddy. Other analytics data is stored on Google's servers.
OptimizeFX does not collect or store any other personally identifiable data on you. Unless you provide it by contacting us or by leaving a public comment on a blog post.
What are your data protection rights?
Every user is entitled to the following:
- The right to access. You have the right to request from us for copies of any data we hold on you. You may be charged a small fee for this service and it would involve you providing us with more personally identifiable information so that we can accurately locate it. If at all able to locate it.
- The right to modifications. You have the right to request modifications to any personally identifiable data we have collected on you.
- The right to erasure. You have the right to request the erasure of your personally identifiable data, under certain conditions. We may need to keep a record as confirmation.
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard internet log information and visitor behavior information. When you visit our website, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology
For further information, please visit allaboutcookies.org.
- Understanding how you use the website
- To serve you the information you have requested
- To track referrals when you click links to visit partner or affiliated websites. These cookies are placed on your computer by the site you are being referred to.
You can delete website cookies through your internet browser at any time.
The cookies we use are essential and vital cookies to run the website and to serve you the information you have requested.
Privacy policies of other websites
How to contact us